Hello!



My name is Putri Ayu Larasati, I'm 20 years old, currently studying Law at Universitas Indonesia. I made this blog because over the years i became a beauty advisor to my friends, or even strangers from ask.fm. Answering makeup and skincare questions and making product recommendations. So this blog is dedicated to share my passion, thoughts, review, tips & tricks about make up and beauty. Im no expert, I just happen to be an extremely well-informed consumer who's been doing a ton of research in beauty & watched too many youtube videos. I hope this blog could somewhat help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin. Enjoy!

“I believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup can be pretty powerful” -Bobbi Brown


If you have any request and suggestions on what I should write/ review about, feel free to leave a question below, or email me on putrialarasati@hotmail.com

xx



9 comments:

  1. inspiring :) blog nya bagus nyaman dilihat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koleksi gambar terbaru SUSU MONTOK

      Perawan kampung umbar Body VAGINA MULUS

      Wajib di tonton brooo VIDEO HOTS INDO

      Delete
  2. Koleksi gambar terbaru SUSU MONTOK

    Perawan kampung umbar Body VAGINA MULUS

    Wajib di tonton brooo VIDEO HOTS INDO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Ms. Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOLAVITA merupakan Agen Judi Taruhan Ayam terbaik dan terpercaya di Indonesia.

    Dengan minimal Deposit Rp 50.000 saja sudah bisa mainkan permainan Sabung Ayam.

    Minimal betting untuk permainan Sabung Ayam Online:
    ♠ Sabung Ayam S128 : Rp 20.000
    ♠ Sabung Ayam SV388 : Rp 10.000
    ♠ Kungfu Chicken : Rp 15.000

    Daftarkan dirimu sekarang juga di www.bolavita.vip !

    ARTIKEL JUDI SABUNG AYAM

    Untuk info selanjutnya, bisa hubungi kami VIA:
    BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA
    Whatsapp : +62812-2222-995
    Livechat 24 Jam

    ReplyDelete
  5. agen sabung ayam online terpercaya indonesia

    http://agensabungayam.logdown.com/post/7832901-jenis-ayam-bangkok-aduan-yang-lemah

    http://bolavita.ultimatefreehost.in/gambar-taji-ayam-bangkok-aduan-sadis-pukul-mati/

    Link Official Bolavita : http://159.89.197.59/
    Telegram : +62812-2222-995
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact

For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com xx

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Putri Ayu Larasati, and I'm 20 years old. I made this blog because over the years i became a beauty advisor to my friends, or even strangers from ask.fm. Answering makeup and skincare questions and making product recommendations. So this blog is dedicated to share my passion, thoughts, review, tips & tricks about make up and beauty. Im no expert, I just happen to be an extremely well-informed consumer & watched too many youtube videos. I hope this blog could somewhat help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin. Enjoy! xx

Total Pageviews