April Makeup Haul


Hi! Not that i needed anything but I'm always craving for new makeup (don't we all?) hehe. Here's some makeup that i bought this past 2 weeks, i thought you might wanna know! :-D





Too Faced Limited Edition Soul Mates Bronzer Duo in Ross & Rachel

I cannot contain the excitement when i got this bronzer! for review, click here.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

Its a repurchase product. Aku suka concealer ini karena nggak berat & hasilnya natural. 
Where to buy: Bourjouis counter available in metro, sogo, centro, etc.



My first Milani lipstick in Naturally Chic

Warna ini adalah rekomendasi dari ka Kalyla <3 (thanks ka kal!), kebetulan kita berdua sama-sama suka banget ngoleksi lipstick, dan shade lipstick yang kita suka itu sama, jadi suka tuker-tukeran info tentang warna yang bagus & yang nggak bagus di kulit kita </3. Kalau aja aku punya lipstick ini dari lama, pasti udah aku include di MLBB postku.

NYX Matte Lipstick in Sierra

Another recommendation from ka Kalyla that i like. Im pretty sure its a dupe for my ultimate favorite lipstick: Nars Jane!
Where to buy: NYX Counter/ Onlineshops
Price: Rp. 115.000,00



Bourjouis Rouge Edition Velvet

in 01 Personne ne rouge & 08 Grand Cru. New additions to my Rouge Velvet collection.. Review on this lip cream, click here
Where to buy: Bourjouis Counter/ Onlineshops
Price: Rp. 188.000,00




Bare Minerals original Foundation in Medium Beige

Aku udah lama banget mau coba ini, tapi susah nyarinya di onlineshop, kebetulan minggu lalu temenku ada yang kesingapore jadi nitip. Finally here it is! Katanya bagus & hasilnya natural banget tapi aku belum coba. Ill review this powder soon if you guys wanna see..



Don't you just love the feeling of crossing off your to-buy list? 


xx

I love reading your questions, messages and thoughts by email! I will try my best to respond every single one of them. For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com xx

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Putri Ayu Larasati, and I'm 20 years old. I made this blog because over the years i became a beauty advisor to my friends, or even strangers from ask.fm. Answering makeup and skincare questions and making product recommendations. So this blog is dedicated to share my passion, thoughts, review, tips & tricks about make up and beauty. Im no expert, I just happen to be an extremely well-informed consumer & watched too many youtube videos. I hope this blog could somewhat help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin. Enjoy! xx

Total Pageviews