Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Haul & Review


Hi everyone!! As you can see from the title, today i wanna talk about Charlotte Tilbury makeup. Not gonna lie to you, the main thing that made me attracted to Charlotte Tilbury makeup is their packaging! Their luxurious, elegant looking, well-made, rose gold packaging. Although its more on of a high end brand, these makeup could be the perfect gift for your mom, aunt or big sister.

If you subscribed to Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner apps, you'll know that most of the makeup that they (and their makeup artists) use are from Charlotte Tilbury, so they're must be good right.. :-D



Filmstar Bronze & Glow | Face Sculpt & Highlight $65 USD







Such a lovely palette! Beside the super pretty packaging with a huge mirror, this palette is pretty much all you need to contour & highlight. 

The sculpt side is more of a bronzer than a contour powder. Mungkin kelihatannya warnanya terlalu terang/ kurang gelap, but the colour is buildable, very pigmented & easy to blend. Kalau dilihat banyak shimmernya tapi pas di aplikasikan ke wajah nggak begitu kelihatan. This palette manages to make the skin glow without looking like a disco ball.

Breakfast At Tiffany's Limited Edition Palette $55 USD







100 points for the name of the product! Breakfast at a Tiffany's. Remind me of my favourite iconic movie star, Audrey Hepburn. This product is limited edition. Includes a bronze cream shadow and apricot lip & cheek. Its a compact palette that is small enough for you to take and touch up. Pas untuk di taro di makeup pouch, tinggal apply pakai jari. The product itself is very tacky in my opinion, but the colour is really pretty and lasts quite a long time!

Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara $29 USD






I haven't worn this long enough to give a review, but so far its an okay mascara. Its just a little too wet for my likings, so it tend to weight down my lashes.

Charlotte's Magic Cream Treat & Transform Moisturiser $70 USD





From the advertising, the cream is intended as a glowy moisturizer for day and night that also works as a face primer. It has an sf 15. If you saw Kylie Jenner's makeup routine, you'll know that she uses this as a primer and daily moisturiser to get a dewy healthy finish. Product ini juga yang dipakai sama Kate Moss, Jennifer Lopez, & Cara Delevinge! I also haven't used this long enough to give you a long review, but so far i haven't found the 'magic' part in this product. It plumps my skin, very moisturising, and gives a little sheen finish, but nothing special. It smells like nivea cream (that nivea blue jar! lol). But ill keep you updated!

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Coachella Coral $32 USD





Just like other Charlotte Tilbury makeup, their lipsticks are also beautifully packaged. Love the rose gold bullet. It feels sturdy and looks expensive. Its a lipstick you would be proud to take out of your makeup bag. This lipstick is creamy, rich, pigmented, smells really good, lasts a long time, and doesn't dry my lips! 

Line dari lipstick ini adalah Kissing Fallen From The Lipstick Tree. Dan ternyata "tree" atau pohon yang dimaksud itu adalah secret ingredient yang mengandung antioksidan yang fungsinya melindungi bibir dari sinar ultraviolet dan polusi. (source: http://www.alodita.com/2015/04/charlotte-tilbury-bitch-perfect-review.html) 

Warna Coachella Coral sendiri lumayan bold, jadi cocok untuk pergi ke acara atau pas lagi full make up. Atau bisa dipakai tipis-tipis sebagai lip stain.

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Stoned Rose





This colour is my kind of lipstick! Its one of the perfect My-Lips-But-Better / nude colour. Its difficult to find the perfect nude colour. A nude which looks like you're making some what of an effort without it looking too over the top because its your every day nude. If you want to buy your first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and don't know which colour to get, try this one!

Bubah Halfian (one of my favorite makeup artist) juga cerita ke kakakku kalau dia suka banget lipstick ini, he said its also Nadya Hutagalung's favorite :-P 

Swatches


Top: Coachella Coral
Bottom: Stoned Rose

The Lip Lustre Lipgloss in High Society $22 USD




Top: High Society
Middle: Coachella Coral
Bottom: Stoned Rose

I forgot to include the Chic to Cheek blush in this photo, so ill include that later. 

Thankyou for reading! I hope you find it helpful..


xx



A beautiful mess ;-)

5 comments:

 

Contact

For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com xx

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Putri Ayu Larasati, and I'm 20 years old. I made this blog because over the years i became a beauty advisor to my friends, or even strangers from ask.fm. Answering makeup and skincare questions and making product recommendations. So this blog is dedicated to share my passion, thoughts, review, tips & tricks about make up and beauty. Im no expert, I just happen to be an extremely well-informed consumer & watched too many youtube videos. I hope this blog could somewhat help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin. Enjoy! xx

Total Pageviews