Prom Night Look

Hi! Yesterday was my little sister's Prom night. And as a good sister that I am :-P, I did her makeup for her big day. She requested a natural, not over the top look. I will list the products that i used down below so you guys can see..










We love how it turned out! My baby girl has grown into a beautiful young lady :"") and she came home as the Prom Queen, yay! mission accomplished :-D


Product Used:

Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Borjouis Healthy Mix Foundation
Borjouis Healthy Mix Concealer
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Loose Powder
Bobbi Brown Bronzer
The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Blush (on the apple of the cheeks)
The Balm Down Boy Blush (all over the cheeks)
Benefit Rockateur Blush (the upper cheeks)

Eyes
Aubeau Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Stila In the Light Palette
Lorac Pro Palette
Naked 1 Palette
Naked Basic palette "Venus"
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in "Damsel"
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Fake Lashes
NYX Wonder Pencil in the waterline

Eyebrows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in "Dark Brown"
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer on the brow bone

Lips
Lip Liner in Nude Pink
Nars Audacious Lipstick in "Jane"
Loreal Shine Caresse Gloss in "Infinite Fuchsia"


I hope this post helpful, thank you for reading! 
if you have any question, leave it down below or ask me on www.ask.fm/putrialarasati


xx

I love reading your questions, messages and thoughts by email! I will try my best to respond every single one of them. For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact

For general inquiries or just say hello, please email to putrialarasati@hotmail.com xx

Instagram

Meet The Author

My name is Putri Ayu Larasati, and I'm 20 years old. I made this blog because over the years i became a beauty advisor to my friends, or even strangers from ask.fm. Answering makeup and skincare questions and making product recommendations. So this blog is dedicated to share my passion, thoughts, review, tips & tricks about make up and beauty. Im no expert, I just happen to be an extremely well-informed consumer & watched too many youtube videos. I hope this blog could somewhat help you to feel more comfortable in your own skin. Enjoy! xx

Total Pageviews